- Executive Toolbox
- Career Center
- About Us
Before they even start?
The team at Craft & Hobby Association just made a video about their upcoming winter 2013 conference and tradeshow.
- It showcases the creativity of the people planning it.
- Clearly spells out they want members and expo folks to join them.
- And makes me giggle.
The video also invites their members to join the fun.
- Near the end, they announce a video contest.
- Inviting others to creatively promote their upcoming event.
- And offer an exciting prize to boot!
Here's the video from YouTube:
Makes me think of chapter leaders, how do you give your events energy months before they happen?
This column originally appeared on the blog Cynthia D'Amour on Leadership and Life. D'Amour works with associations that want to get more members involved and leaders who want outrageous results.