TRENDS is now accepting nominations for the 2016 Young & Aspiring Association Professionals, the elite honor for young executives. TRENDS Young & Aspiring Association Professionals are the best and sharpest young minds in the association space, who usually go on to bigger roles in the community - professionally, volunteer-wise or both. This honor - the most sought-after in the association community for young executives - is one of the longest continously awarded of its kind for association professionals - since 1998.
The deadline to nominate is July 29, 2016. Nominations will be accepted up to midnight PT.
The complete nomination includes the following information and meets the criteria:
- Nominee's name, title, association
- Nominee's email and work phone number
- Younger than 40 on July 29, 2016 (please state in nomination)
- Currently working in the association community for at least five years; does not have to be continuous; works for an association or association management company in the role of an association executive
- Ideally a chief staff executive or C-suite, but we'll consider all nominations
- Is an active volunteer in the association community at the local, state, regional or national level
- Must come with at least one second - the more the better. The second is waived if the nomination comes from the nominee's CEO.
Tell us why you believe your nominee should be named to this honor. This can include, for example, superlatives such as awards, accomplishments; description of work ethic; volunteer efforts within the association community - anything you think will advance the nomination.
Send nominations as a Word or text document; please no PDFs or JPGs.
Who should nominate/second? Nominee's CEO or another CEO; staff colleague who holds a position equal to or higher than the nominee; peer in the association community; supplier in the association space. No self nominations.
Nominators will be notified only if their nomination is successful. The process is confidential.
The nominee will not be told who made the nomination unless you specifically state otherwise.
For questions or to send in a nomination - editor Ed Dalere, edd@AssociationTRENDS.com. Subject line: 2016 Y&A nomination.
Thank you! I hope your nomination is successful!