- Executive Toolbox
- Career Center
- About Us
– Create a strong email subscription form.
– Include a link to your email subscription form everywhere.
– Segment subscribers based on data from a preference form or other data in your database.
– Ensure brand consistency between emails and with other communication vehicles for the organization.
– Include a physical mailing address and an unsubscribe link.
– Include a mobile/web version link.
– Promote viral marketing with social sharing and forward-to-a-friend links.
– Decide on a subject line and count the characters, including spaces.
– Keep the email length to one scroll on a desktop, four on a mobile device.
– Have one clear call to action.
– Evaluate open and click-thru rates.
– Take note of the top-two clicked content links.
– Review mobile readership, popular time to open email and social media sharing.
– Monitor and remove bad email addresses.