The deadline is Nov. 1 for one of the most sought-after honors in association communications, the TRENDS 2013 All Media Contest. The competition is open to national, regional, state and local associations and nonprofits, or suppliers who may enter on behalf of their association clients.
Eligible entries must have been produced between Nov. 1, 2012 and Oct. 31, 2013. The entry fee is $135 and must be entered by 11:59 p.m. EDT Nov. 1.
1. Monthly Trade Association Magazine
2. Monthly Professional Society Magazine
3. Scholarly/Technical/Scientific Journal
4. Most Improved Magazine or Journal
5. Annual or Quarterly Magazine or Journal
6. Daily or Weekly Communication
7. Monthly Newsletter or Communication
8. Direct Marketing Piece/Promotion
9. CD, Video, Podcast or PSA
10. Advertising Media Kit
11. Exhibitor Sales Kit
12. Convention Promotion Package
13. Convention Program
14. Promotional Items
15. Membership Promotion Kit or Campaign
16. Membership Directory
18. Annual Report
20. Educational Program
21. Social Media
22. Web Sites
For complete rules, instructions and category descriptions, go to the entry site, www.AssociationTRENDS.com/allmedia.