REGISTER NOW WHAT YOU'LL LEARN WHO WILL BENEFIT
What if legislative fly-ins and Capitol Hill advocacy days could be easier to run—and more successful?
Attend our free webinar and “meet” the Advocacy Day Assistant smartphone app.
From coordinating Hill meetings and keeping advocates on-message, to getting real-time feedback throughout the day, you’ll discover all this app can do to reduce stress and drive results.
Online. No Charge. Register today!
Developed by the team at U.S. Congress Handbook and fly-in expert Stephanie Vance of Advocacy Associates, this new highly customizable app puts expert scheduling, communications, content and social media tools right on your smartphone.
You’ll be among the first to learn how Advocacy Day Assistant can help with …
- Access to congressional profiles, news articles and social media profiles
- Ability to research bills
- Web based administration for you & your scheduler
- Manage meeting schedules for each advocate
- Real-time schedule updates with push notifications
CONTENT AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Custom branded training materials for your advocates
- Custom splash page for your organization
- Pre-load customized hashtags for tweeting
- Upload 20 documents: talking points, event schedules, handouts, etc.
SPONSORS & ADVERTISERS
- Add branding/logos for sponsors and advertisers
MANAGING THE ACTUAL DAY:
- Integration with Google walking maps for navigating Capitol Hill
- Advocate-to-advocate messaging/real-time feedback
- Post fly-in surveys with push notifications
Don’t miss this free webinar! It’s your head start on mastering the new app for advocacy days with less stress and much more success.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is of value to any organization that runs advocacy days and legislative fly-ins. Attendees who will benefit most include:
- Fly-in organizers
- Directors of advocacy
- Government relations professionals
- Public affairs professionals
Don't wait! Register your entire team today!