You know monitoring your association’s website traffic is important but without knowing how to benchmark your results against other associations like yours, it’s hard to know if you’re maximizing your success. Plus with Google’s changing algorithms it’s vital that you’re continually exploring new ways to enhance your site’s performance and ability to drive traffic.
The Association Website Traffic and Analytics Report is the first benchmarking report of its kind designed and produced entirely with association data. This all-new tool will allow you to see overall trends in website analytics tracking and more importantly allow you to compare your performance directly to other associations with similar staff sizes and budgets!
With data submitted directly from 108 different national trade and professional associations you’ll have a clearer picture than ever before possible. The depth of the Report makes it easier to identify you association’s website’s strengths and weaknesses in comparison to your peers.
Using this report you’ll be able to directly identify:
- How your association's website traffic compares with that of other associations
- Which traffic acquisition channels are most popular amongst associations
- What type of devices people using to visit association websites, and how behavior differs between devices
- How website maintenance affects website traffic for associations
This report covers a wide range of web stats including:
- Percent of organizations using an analytics program
- List of programs used by responding associations and the percentage of associations using each
- Frequency that analytics reports are reviewed
- A breakdown of orgs by the number of visitors - includes breakouts by budget
- A breakdown of orgs by the number of session - includes breakouts by budget
- A breakdown of orgs by their bounce rate - includes breakouts by budget
- A breakdown of orgs by their average session length - includes breakouts by budget
- A breakdown of orgs by their average number of pages per session
- The average % of traffic acquired for associations by the following acquisition channels
- Organic Search
- Social Media
- A breakdown of associations by the % of traffic acquired by each of the above mentioned channels
- Average session length and percentage of traffic originating from the following device types
- Average number of sessions for associations who redesigned in the last year and for those that did not
- A comparison of the percentage of traffic acquired from each of the main acquisition channels between associations who redesigned in the last year and those that did not.
Don’t wait, order this all-new report today to benchmark your association’s website analytics and create a plan for future strategy. *Report is delivered via downloadable PDF.