REGISTER NOW WHAT YOU'LL LEARN MEET YOUR TRAINER WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Many associations think they’re exempt from the kinds of crises that put for-profit organizations in the news—but they’re not.
Is a social media comment or an unfortunate phrase an interview about to go viral? Is a hacker siphoning out sensitive information? Is a volunteer embezzling money? Are employees committing fraud? Is workplace violence about to erupt? The fuse could already be burning within your own association.
You’ll have to manage that crisis so it won’t cost you members, donors and your future. To do it, you need a plan, a crisis management team, plus all-new skills for managing today’s media. Here’s how to put these powerful protections in place while there’s still time.
In this 90-minute webinar, crisis management consultant Randal Simonetti will show you how to create a plan today that takes the guesswork out of what to do when a crisis hits. Step by step, you’ll learn how to assess your association’s potential vulnerabilities and build a plan for what to do internally and with the media to manage a crisis—and your reputation.
Putting the right protections in place now. You’ll get clear guidance on how to develop the right plan and crisis management team. When a crisis hits, what you’ve learned in this webinar will help you move quickly to assess the impact and manage everything from news media platforms to interviews so you can protect your association’s reputation, members and those valuable donations. Plus, you’ll have the chance to ask your own questions during the Q&A portion of the webinar.
Reserve your space now for the know-how to manage crises effectively from start to finish, including how to:
Build a Reputation and Crisis Management Plan
- Assess your organization’s vulnerability
- Develop a hierarchy of protection
- Form a crisis management team
- Anticipate and prepare for potential crises
Manage the Media
- Understand news media platforms, ratings and measurements
- Scope the interview in advance
- Anticipate classic questions and prepare for a hostile interview
- Master secrets for managing a simple interview and conducting a complex press conference
- Creating an appropriate image and surviving an ambush interview
Manage a Crisis
- Assess the impact of a crisis
- Formulate and test solutions
- Take appropriate action to address the crisis now and in the future
- Develop communications strategies to effectively respond effectively
- Monitor and assess the reaction and effectiveness of the communications
- Manage the transition back to homeostasis
Remember, absolutely every association can face data breaches, social media glitches and the possibility of fraud, embezzlement or other misdeeds. Don’t wait until you’ve got a crisis on your hands: get ready now to handle whatever comes your way.
Register now for Crisis Management for Associations: Building Your Plan and Your Media Skills.
Meet Your Webinar Leaders
Randal A. Simonetti is the founder and managing director of Ignition Consulting LLC. He has been in the business of protecting organizations and their leaders for over 25 years. The firm provides a comprehensive suite of crisis management services to clients in the private, public, non-profit, government, education, sports and entertainment sectors. Randal has an undergraduate degree and masters’ degrees in communications and business administration. He has attended the executive studies program at the Wharton School of Business and the Harvard-MIT Public Disputes Program. He has published numerous articles on crisis and reputation management, global marketing, M&A and post-merger integration.
Who Will Benefit
This webinar is of value to membership associations, trade associations and association consulting and management companies. Attendees who will benefit most include:
- Association C-Suite Executives
- PR Managers
- Communications Staff
- Marketing Staff
Don't wait, register your entire team today!
Have a question? Vist our FAQ page here