What is The Compensation Report?
Produced for over 30 years, this annual salary survey is designed specifically for nonprofits and associations operating in the Washington DC Metro Area. * Formerly the Cordom Survey
Prepared by compensation experts, it is the most comprehensive, fastest and easiest-to-use salary survey available. With 100+ nonprofit job descriptions, you won't just match titles, you'll match actual job content.
to participate in the 2013 survey today! Survey opens mid-March!
More than a reference, this working tool is structured according to actual tasks to help you:
- Determine the most competitive salary level for each position to support recruitment and retention
- Understand how your organization's pay levels compare with others
- Track changes in nonprofit pay levels and trends from one year to the next
- Provide hard data to support your salary structure recommendations
- Participation is FREE, fast and easy! All free participants receive an Executive Summary of the report. Participants can also register at a $129.00 rate and receive the full report once published
- Clear job descriptions make matching your positions easy
- It is the only annual report specific to nonprofits like yours
- You'll get the facts you need to make informed decisions when determining compensation rates
Don't waste your time with national reports that don't focus on your location or those that incorporate for-profit organizations, Register to participate
What does the full report include?
- Specific market salary information for over 100 positions including median salaries, average salaries and more
- Compensation analysis by title, nonprofit type, budget and staff size
- Confidential coding for all participants so you can see where you stand amongst other organizations
- Easy-to-use charts and graphs
- All-New! Enhanced benefits section including paid-leave, health insurance and retirement plan allowances
New Enhanced Nonprofit Category Breakouts!
- Charitable/Service Organization
- Educational/Cultural Institute
- Scientific Society
- Professional Association
- Trade Association
- Special Interest
- Research Institute
Register to participate or order the full report to access the most in-depth salary analysis of DC area nonprofits today!