When it comes to executive compensation, how can you protect your nonprofit from regulatory sanctions and public criticism?
Purchase the recording for Nonprofit Executive Compensation: Salary and Benefits Benchmarking and Best Practices. In just 90 minutes, this webinar maps out the key legal and tax issues surrounding nonprofit salary and benefits packages. You'll also explore findings from the 2014 Association TRENDS Nonprofit Salary Survey, which was specifically designed to assist senior nonprofit executives set expectations, benchmark salaries, and maintain their budget.
With the potential for audits and penalties skyrocketing in the nonprofit community, it is your responsibility to learn how to protect your organization against serious consequences and, in the worst case, loss of your tax-exempt status.
Purchase now to increase your leverage and protect your executive compensation while learning how to:
- Negotiate pay packages that are competitive without qualifying as "excessive"
- Manage reporting and governance issues around executive compensation
- Defend executive compensation -- even if it's higher than average for the position
- Give your board more leverage against the tactics IRS uses in its probes
- Comply with IRS and state executive compensation guidelines, including reporting and governance issues
You'll also learn the latest detailed trends in nonprofit staff compensation by position and department.
Meet Your Training Team
Eileen Johnson, Esq., Partner, Whiteford, Taylor and Preston
- Eileen has over 25 years of experience advising nonprofit organizations and associations on a wide variety of legal issues, including corporate governance applicable to nonprofits, amending bylaws, mergers and consolidations, and best practices. She has been Director of the Association Foundation Group, the Program Chair for the Association of Corporate Counsel, and was listed as part of Washington’s Legal Elite in Washington Smart CEO magazine.
James Wynn, Principal, Quatt Associates
- Mr. Wynn specializes in compensation and employee benefit plans, and works with a number of foundations, media organizations, advocacy groups, professional societies, and educational institutions in the areas of executive compensation, deferred compensation arrangements, staff compensation systems and structures, and employee benefit plan design. Prior to joining Quatt Associates, Mr. Wynn was an Associate in the employee benefits and executive compensation practice group of Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP.
Who Should Attend?
This session offers essential guidance for everyone involved with executive compensation, including:
- Executives and board members in tax-exempt organizations
- Nonprofit HR executives and HR consultants
- Compliance and accounting personnel
- Legal counsel
Purchase now to maintain your edge in recruiting and retaining top performers!