REGISTER NOW WHAT YOU'LL LEARN MEET YOUR TRAINER WHO WILL BENEFIT
On August 1, 2016, all federally registered lobbyists and lobbying entities must file, sign and certify their LD-203 reports. Are YOU confident that you know all you need to know?
Certifying your ethical conduct means understanding complex and slightly differing rules for the House and Senate. It means knowing for sure that you've got all the right supporting records for the LD-203, and it means being able to demonstrate that you've made good faith efforts to educate employees to ensure compliance. Participating in this webinar is evidence of that good faith effort.
Register now for the LD-203 Filing Boot Camp. This three-part program ensures that you and your entire staff will come away confident that you understand the rules of ethical conduct for lobbyists and non-lobbying personnel alike.
Sign up your entire team to listen in for practical guidance on the LD-203, including:
- What must be reported on your LD-203
- What your certification "under penalty of perjury" means, and how the government intends to enforce monitoring and breaches
- The specific gift and travel rules for the House and Senate, that you must certify you understand and abide by
- The most likely breaches you may encounter and how to address any problems before you certify
- The supporting records you and your firm must maintain to support the certification
Register now and file your LD-203s without triggering severe penalties. Plus, benefit from maintaining current Certificates of Training that can be valuable in case of a GAO audit.
Meet Your Webinar Leader
Cleta Mitchell, partner at Foley and Lardner is one of the nation's leading authorities on The Honest Leadership and Open Government Act of 2007. Ms. Mitchell has more than 30 years of experience in law, politics and public policy. She advises lobbying firms, law firms, corporations, nonprofit organizations, candidates, campaigns, and individuals on state and federal election and campaign finance law, and compliance issues related to lobbying, ethics and financial disclosure. She is also the author of The Lobbying Compliance Handbook: A practitioner's guide in the age of HLOGA.
Who Will Benefit
This webinar and training certification program is essential for anyone about to sign the LD-203 “under penalty of perjury,” including:
- Government relations staff at firms, corporations and nonprofits
- Federally registered lobbyists
- Organizations and company compliance leaders
- Firm registration, compliance and training managers
This is by far our most popular training session. Register now before it fills up!
Have a question? Visit our FAQ page here.