Membership … meetings … budgets … contact information … records for 7,800+ associations, professional societies and labor unions and their 20,000+ executives have been updated. Get yours today!
Detailed information on the association community, including:
- Over 7,800+ Trade and Professional Organizations
- 20,363 Executive contacts
- New Conferences for 2012 — Plus Conference Chairs and Non-Convention Events Over 100 Attendees
- Advance Information on Conferences Planned Beyond 2012
- Education-related details — Certification Designation, CE Enrollment
- Tax-Exempt Status
- Membership Lists— Availability, List Manager Contact Info
The authority for four decades... today, even more critical to your success
Since 1965, NTPA has been the authority on trade and professional organizations in the United States. Only NTPA delivers all the information you need — in time to make all the difference to your ability to research organizations, spot opportunities, and make contacts. Don't miss out order your edition today!
Indexed 9 ways so you save time and money on research
- Associations — alphabetical listing for 7,800+ associations; each includes year founded, historical notes, member fees, HQ contact information, staff and membership size, operating budget range, key executives or officers, upcoming meetings, serial publications, and much more.
- Subject — zero in on associations for specific industries and occupations
- Location — cross-referenced by HQ city and state
- Budget — associations broken down by 14 budget levels
- Executives — listed by name with association affiliation
- Association Acronym — abbreviations used by associations
- NEW! Certification Acronym — for associations offering their own programs
- Meetings —by city and state with facility, dates, projected attendance
- NEW! Meeting Location Trends — major meetings held over the past 3 years
Also available online at www.AssociationExecs.com. Take a free trial today!