Get the most comprehensive reference guide to the over 8,800 trade associations, professional societies, technical organizations, and labor unions who are organized statewide or regionally. Also profiled are the 19,000+ executives who run them.
It remains the definitive, one volume resource for anyone interested in communicating with, networking within, or carrying out research on state and regional associations and the thousands of businesses and industries they represent.
The 22nd edition features:
- 2011 conference listings
- 2011 and beyond conference listings
- Indicator displayed for associations providing member mailing lists
- Totals of 100+ attendee meetings per association
- Index tracking association meeting trends
In addition 9 convenient indices help you reference profiles by association name, executive, subject, budget, geographic area, acronym, certification acronym, meetings, and association trends.
Detailed Profiles Provide:
- Executive and title
- Phone and fax numbers
- Email and web address
- Serial publication information
- Upcoming convention schedules
- Membership and staff size
- Budget figures
- Association background information
*The State and Regional Associations Directory is no longer published in print. All data is now available online at www.AssociationExecs.com.