Jerry Raehal will become CEO of the Colorado Press Association and its for-profit arm Sync2, effective May 9. He succeeds Samantha Johnston, who left earlier this month to become general manager of the Aspen (Colorado) Times. Raehal has been publisher and editor of the Laramie (Wyoming) Boomerang since 2012, and is the former editor of the Craig (Colorado) Daily Press. CPA sold its headquarters last month and is leasing back its space for six months while looking for new office space.
At American Gaming Association:
- Ron Rosenbaum, from marketing and development SVP, Sports & Fitness Industry Association, to COO.
- Brian Cohen, from external state government affairs director, Motion Picture Association of America, to ally development director.
- Chris Moyer, from press secretary and new media director for Sen. Kay Hagan, D-N.C., to media development and relations director.
At New Hampshire Bankers Association:
- Sandy Tracy, promoted to COO. She will administer NHBA’s for-profit and nondues revenue endorsements, and insurance trust activities. She will continue oversight of daily operations and membership outreach. She has been with NHBA since March 1989.
- Dawn Beers, from marketing officer, Centrix Bank, to education and training director, a new position.