Used correctly, social media can drastically improve your association's impact. Used incorrectly, it can be a huge waste of time and resources. Don’t risk building your social media strategy on what you've heard through word of mouth.
Join us for this executives-only breakfast to discuss which social media tactics will and won’t work before you invest your time, resources and reputation. Our social media experts will unveil findings from the 2014 Association Social Media Report, the most extensive study of its kind on social media implementation and use.
Join us and get expert insight on:
- Best practices for managing a cross-platform social media campaign for your organization
- How other comparable organizations are implementing social media tactics
- Methods for measuring social media engagement across all major platforms
- How to determine success and failure of your association’s social media outreach programs
- Practical direction to ensure your Communications & Membership departments are making the right moves to serve your members
Expert Speakers & Panel:
- Maggie McGary, Senior Associate, Strategic Communications Group
- Curtis Midkiff Jr., Director of Social Engagement, American Red Cross
- Susanna Murley, Digital Media Director, Solar Energy Industries Association
- Katie Test, Communications Manager, ASCD
- Duncan Bell, Director of Data Services, Association TRENDS
- Joslyn Osten Marketing and Communications Manager American Anthropological Association
Click here for more information about the 2014 Association Social Media Report. Register today to get the real-world information you need to plan, prioritize and budget your association’s social media efforts.
When: September 26, 2014 8:30 am – 11:00 am (registration opens at 8:15 am)
Where: The University Club, 1135 16th Street, NW Washington, DC
What's included: Networking, breakfast, expert speakers, and peer panel discussion.
Note : This event is open only to senior level marketing/membership/communications staff, CEOs and COOs at associations and nonprofits.