Technology decisions are among the most difficult faced by nonprofit CFOs and CEOs. Keeping up with new platforms and upgrades can be overwhelming.
This latest session in our nonprofit CFO breakfast series focuses on the unique challenges associated with implementing technology initiatives at nonprofits. Tom Lehman, publisher of The Lehman Reports, and Keith Moulsdale, partner at Whiteford, Taylor & Preston, will give an update on the legal issues associated with new technology initiatives and how to mitigate them.
Plus, we’ll explore key insights from the 2014 Association Management System (AMS) Use and Satisfaction Study, so that your association can be more informed about which technology products and services it should adopt.Register today!
Register today to join the conversation as our expert panel discusses:
- The current range of choices for embracing new technologies from social media to cloud computing
- Trends in non-profit technology developments: what is available and what is actually being used?
- Setting expectations for technological capabilities across your organization including the current state of Association Management Systems and what they can realistically deliver
- Key legal and operational problems resulting from new technologies and some practical ways to deal with them
- The importance of the C-Suites' involvement in technology decisions
Plus, you'll find out which best practices other nonprofit CFOs and CEOs have implemented. Register today!
When: September 18, 2014 8:30 am – 11:00 am (registration opens at 8:15 am)
Where: The University Club, 1135 16th Street, NW Washington, DC
What's included: Networking, breakfast, expert speakers, and peer panel discussion.
Note : This event is open only to CFOs, CEOs and COOs at associations and nonprofits.