Can what you read help you lead?
Yes – when it’s Association TRENDS. Communicate with members, face the board and make decisions armed with the practical know-how that comes from TRENDS’ tightly integrated print magazine, weekly email briefings, online archives and tools. From best practices to exclusive research and analyses, only TRENDS zeroes in on what matters most to senior executives throughout the association community. Plus, all that sharp, current and inside intelligence is distilled into a ready-to-use format that gives you more options and more time to make the right moves. Don’t wait, subscribe today to see how TRENDS helps you lead your organization and build your career.
Seriously useful, refreshingly concise.
Subscribe today to find the best answers to your toughest questions:
- What can you do today to avoid emerging legal and administrative problems?
- What common mistakes are draining resources and members from associations and how can you avoid them?
- How will association compensation trends reshape recruitment and retention?
- What simple practices help assure worry-free compliance with requirements on everything from ethics and accountability to Form 990 reporting and disclosure?
- What’s on the horizon for IT — and what makes sense for your organization?
- Where are the biggest new opportunities for you and your organization?
- What is the smartest change you can make to your grassroots strategy today?
With deep roots in the association community and an information-gathering network built up over decades, Association TRENDS delivers seriously useful content that’s found nowhere else and delivered in time to make a difference.
Subscribe today for a direct line to the people, practices and resources it takes to stay informed now, and in the future including:
Subscriber-only access to strategic intelligence: Online archives brimming with real-world tips, best practices and tools senior executives can use to address key financial drivers, enhance development, expand member services, comply with tax and regulatory requirements, retain members and more.
Timely briefings on what matters most: The website and weekly email alerts keep you abreast of association news and emerging challenges while TRENDS’ monthly FOCUS magazine shares in-depth perspective on communications, legal issues, membership, events, publishing, supplier trends, technology and more.
Proprietary research reporting: TRENDS’ annual association compensation report and the semi-annual PULSE Report–the largest in-depth survey of association executives’ concerns and plans-are among the reports you can access when you become a TRENDS reader.
The “voice” of the association community: From expert commentary, to updates on the latest executive moves and changes, TRENDS keeps you among the first to know where challenges and opportunities are emerging for your organization and for your professional development.
Don’t wait, subscribe today for the latest authoritative facts, analyses and news you need to lead!