David Biderman will become CEO of the Solid Waste Association of North America, effective May 1. He succeeds John H. Skinner, who served from 1996 to 2015. Biderman has worked at the National Waste and Recycling Association and its predecessors for 18 years, most recently as government affairs VP. Earlier he was an environmental and transportation attorney at Steptoe & Johnson. He earned a law degree at the University of Pennsylvania Law School and earned a B.A. in political science at Johns Hopkins.
Michael R. Delucchi is the new CEO of the Western Independent Bankers. Delucchi brings more than 25 years of experience at various financial institutions throughout San Francisco and Northern California including COO, CIO, chief marketing officer, CFO and bank director. He is a past president and board member of the Golden Gate Chapter of Risk Management Association, and is a former director of the board for Western Payments Alliance. He currently serves on several boards in the Bay area. He earned a bachelor of science in accounting at the University of San Francisco and is a graduate of the Pacific Coast Banking School.
Jena Baker McNeill to government relations senior director, U.S. Travel Association, from deputy director, Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee.
Melissa Schilling, from recruitment and retention director to exhibitions and conferences director, NSSF.
At CTIA-The Wireless Association:
- Tom Sawanobori to chief technology officer, a new position, from technology and network planning VP, Verizon
- Stephanie Mathews O'Keefe to chief communications officer, from communications EVP, American Bankers Association
- Brad Gillen, from chief of staff to EVP
- Rocco Carlitti, from operations VP to CFO
- Amy Storey, from assistant VP to VP, public affairs.