What is the U.S. Association & Nonprofit Compensation Report?
Produced and prepared by experts with over 30 years of experience conducting nonprofit compensation studies, this biennial salary report is designed specifically for nonprofits and associations. With 140 nonprofit job descriptions, you won't just match titles, you'll match actual job content.
This report is more than just a reference-- this working tool is structured according to actual tasks to help you:
- Determine the most competitive salary level for each position to support recruitment and retention
- Understand how your organization's pay levels compare with others
- Provide hard data to support your salary structure recommendations
What does the full report include?
- Specific market salary information on 140 positions including median salaries, average salaries, and more from over 1,000 nonprofits nationwide
- Compensation analysis by job title, nonprofit type, budget and staff size
- Easy-to-read charts and graphs
- Enhanced benefits section including paid-leave, health insurance, and retirement plan allowances
- New this year: Data and analysis around the impact of remote work including workplace/office policies, locality pay, travel costs and more.
Get Your Copy of the 2024 U.S. Association & Nonprofit Compensation Report
All survey participants are eligible to receive the 2024 U.S. Association & Nonprofit Compensation Report for 50% off. If you are a state specific survey participant, you are eligible to receive the national report and your state’s nonprofit compensation report at a discounted rate.