United Way Greater Houston has partnered with Association TRENDS to conduct a confidential compensation survey.
What is the 2021 United Way Wage and Benefit Survey?
United Way of Greater Houston is again conducting this important survey to report on local nonprofit compensation trends within the United Way of Greater Houston service area. The study will help area nonprofits:
- become more competitive in the marketplace; and
- to retain staff and the institutional knowledge of long-tenured staff.
United Way of Greater Houston’s partner, Association TRENDS, has over 30 years of experience conducting compensation reports and creating salary surveys designed specifically for nonprofits. Their survey tool is the fastest and easiest-to-use salary survey available. With 129 detailed nonprofit job descriptions, a quick and easy interface, and a robust support team behind it, taking the survey is easy, and the resulting report will be a tremendous help to you and your organization.
What does the report include?
- Informative data to use for analyzing salary structure.
- Specific market salary information for 129 positions specific to the United Way Greater Houston network. Easy-to-read charts include median salaries, average salaries and more.
- Salary differences by region, budget, and staff size.
- Benefits section.
- COVID-19 pandemic focused analysis; how COVID-19 impacted compensation.
Don’t miss the 2021 United Way Wage and Benefit Survey Webinar: Association Trends will facilitate a webinar with an analysis of the results. DATE: TBD.