- I can’t remember my password
Go to the enter now page ( https://www.associationtrends.com/trendy-awards-contest/enter-now.php) and click forgot password link in the upper right corner.
- I am trying to use my username and password from last year to login and it is not working.
We do not save login information year over year. You have to register a new account even if you entered in previous years.
- If I am entering a website category, how do I send in a physical sample?
Your website will be judged online, but we will need you to send us a physical sample of the website. This can be done by mailing a screenshot of the home page, or putting images on a CD or flash drive.
- I am entering the Social Media category, how do I send a physical sample?
Your social media presence will be judged online, but we will need you to send us a physical sample of the website. This can be done by mailing a screenshot of the home page, or putting images on a CD or flash drive.
- What if I plan to enter before the December 4th early bird deadline but I don’t think my entries will arrive at your office before then. Will I still qualify for the early bird rate?
Yes, as long as you enter and pay by December 4th, your physical samples can be sent to us after that date so long as they are postmarked by January 8th.
- I want to enter the Direct Marketing Piece/ Promotion category but my kit contains several pieces. Do I have to enter them all separately?
No, a marketing kit can be entered as one piece. Make sure that the cover sheet is attached to all pieces of the kit or that the kit is packaged in one box. This also applies to the advertising media kit and exhibitor sales kit categories
- My association publishes a magazine 5 times a year, can I still enter the Annual/Quarterly Magazine or Journal category?
Yes. Any magazine or journal published bi-weekly, bi-monthly, bi-annually, annually, quarterly, or any other division of a year can be entered under this category.
- I want to enter the quarterly magazine category. Do I send one magazine as a sample to judge or do you need all issues from the year?
You should submit whichever issue from the course of the year, you want to be judged. If you would like to enter each issue from the year you can certainly do that, but they would need be treated as separate entries.
- For our Annual Convention we did three consecutive mailing pieces. Can I submit that as a “package” or is that three different entries?
If each piece was part of a unified campaign then it can be entered as a package. If each piece had different target markets, then they should be entered separately.
- I entered online, but I want to provide more information about my entry. How do I do this?
The only two things required to enter is your cover sheet and physical sample, however, it is recommended that you also attach a Statement of Purpose to your physical sample, Directions for this can be found on the Rules and Regulations tab of www.associationtrends.com/trendy-awards.